Secondment via YER, Contract with client
About this vacancy
For NXP's TPE team in Nijmegen we are looking for a Test Engineer. The team serves PL Mobile Audio and Personal Health. In Nijmegen the focus lays on the development projects, transferring the test programs to Taiwan (APK) and/or subcontractors in the Far East.
Test Engineers are responsible to translate device specifications into a test strategy focussed on achieving absolute minimum test cost while preserving quality at release. In the definition phase you discuss DFT requirements with designers and define optimal test hardware to ensure maximum coverage, concurrence and multisite capabilities. In the implementation phase you work to a fast first implementation, to meet ESD, HTOL requirements and at the end release a test cost optimised program. Final release is done in Taiwan, requiring intensive cooperation before release.
Key areas of accountability:
- Test strategy (analysing test items/coverage, test times, multi-site)
- Implement test on Advantest Smartscale (PS1600 platforms)
- Define test hardware
- Document test program
- Release activities (repeatability & reproducibility, spike check)
- Implement zero defect techniques
- Develop supporting test programs (support Failure analysis, Schmoo)
- Transfer knowledge and hardware to Taiwan
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) provides high performance mixed signal and standard product solutions that leverage its leading RF, analogue, power management, interface, security and digital processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 25 countries, NXP posted unaudited revenue of $4.36 billion in 2012.
NXP has one of the strongest portfolios of high performance mixed signal solutions in the industry, ranging from high performing ICs in RF to Power & Lighting Solutions and applications for new markets (e.g., personal health, mobile audio). Combined with best-in-class design-in support, NXP enables innovative solutions, fully answering customers’ needs. The next generation of applications in the area of Industrial & Infrastructure will strongly benefit from the enhanced processing capabilities and technology NXP has to offer. NXP’s technology expertise enables delivery of innovative, easy to implement solutions that meet even the most demanding customers’ requirements.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to NXP. YER offers competitive compensation. A, more than, comfortable package will be provided to the suitable candidate. If necessary YER will arrange a valid VISA for you and your family as offer guidance towards settling in The Netherlands. Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible. Moreover, we provide attractive benefits to our employees.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bsc or Msc in Electrical Engineering, Physics or computer science (pre)
- Apr. 2 -10 years’ experience in semiconductors
- Knowledge of Advantest test platform
- Knowledge of DFT for analog mixed signal designs (pre)
- Experience with class D amplifiers are a (pre)
- Good communication skills both verbal and written in English
- Willingness to travel, not frequently
- Eagerness to learn and develop into this role
- Knowledge of python (pre)
- Object oriented C++