Logistics, Engineering, Supply Chain
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Are you challenged by
- Managing the timely preparation of parts, modules and systems
- Development and optimization of supply chains for parts, modules and systems
- Securing part and module availability for proto and pilot builds
- Managing changes to product/module/part in PLM-context
- Representing SCM in project
If yes, join the PLM department at ASML as a Project Coordinator.
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is responsible for all inbound and outbound flows to and from the factory. Product Lifecycle Coordinators are part of Supply Chain Management. The holder of this position reports to the Manager Product Lifecycle Management. Strong interfaces exist with Development and regular supply chain departments such as Customer Supply Chain Management, Supplier Network Management, Supply Chain Planning, Production Planning and Procurement.
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is an industry-leading supply-chain management organization, responsible for ensuring material availability to ASML’s factories and customers. Their DNA contains customer focus, concurrent engineering, virtual integration plus the ability to thrive in a volatile market, accelerate the supply chain and deliver creative solutions. SCM plans up to 4 years ahead while customer requirements and system bill of materials can change at any time. Any break in material availability can have an unacceptable impact for the customers. So, with over 550 highly educated and motivated people, SCM must proactively identify and solve potential issues by working closely together with the technical departments and customers while actively managing an extensive supplier base.
The Project Coordinator job mission is to manage the product lifecycle of all ASML products from a supply chain perspective. In a concurrent engineering setting they define and manage the supply chain requirements of the products to be designed, the introduction of products via engineering changes, the physical availability of new materials and related changes needed in the supply chain infrastructure. To achieve this for ASML's Business Lines, they work closely together with Development & Engineering, Manufacturing, Customer Service and Supply Chain Partners.
- As a PLM project coordinator you work in D&E projects with cross sector team. Here you represent Supply Chain Management and manage the supply chain risks (timing, costs and quality) in all the stages of the product lifecycle
- Secure that logistic requirements are met in product design, supply chain developments and related quality performance
- Plan and report on the timely availability of TPD (Technical Product Documentation), completeness of Bill of Materials
- Secure availability of accurate implementation plans for engineering changes and challenge the project on timing and supply chain impact. Monitor proper execution of this implementation plan
- Plan, coordinate and administrate the material flow for critical, non-volume materials (parts, proto's, spares, tools & packaging) in cooperation with Procurement, Material Planning and Service Logistics
- Support PLM Project Manager in managing PLM-Project within the boundaries of the triple constraint (quality, timing, cost)
- Drive the preparation of supply chain and report progress for new, revised and phase down parts. Define and execute PLM-projects to drive the preparation within the SCM-sector:
- Drive commissioning of logistic processes (transport, packaging flows and field logistics activities) against minimum costs (both capital as operational expenditure)
- Manage phase down of products in supply chain in cross sector product team
- Contribute to the further development of the Product Lifecycle Management department as part of Supply Chain Management
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
MSc in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain/Logistics.
- MSc with more than 5 years of work experience of which more than 2 years in new product introductions
- Relevant experience in planning, logistics processes and quality in a high-tech, low-volume environment, project management/ramping up new products is a plus
- Experience in process development and IT related automation of processes
- Experience in driving change
- Project management skills
- Assertive team player, pro-active problem solver
- Analytical, structure and organizational skills
- Good social and communication skills
- Affinity with a technical environment
You are more than willing to go that extra mile; to develop yourself, the department and last but not least the projects.