Max € 55,000
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
As a part of ASML’s Metrology team, you will develop, realize and qualify mathematical solutions that are gating for the nanometer performance of their lithographic machines and enable the extension of the roadmap of the lithographic industry (Moore’s law).
A Metrology Design Engineer is responsible for designing Metrology software solutions to support incorporate system design aspects that cover the spectrum from development, realization, integration, manufacturing, installation.
To advance their metrology competence is another aspect of the work. This way they stay on top of what’s required to assure the timely delivery of state of the art solutions for ASML’s product roadmap.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
MSc, PDEng or PhD in engineering (Physics, Mathematics or Technical Computing Science).
- Experience with Design of Experiments for feasibility studies, Matlab, Mathematica, Maple, or similar packages and experience with statistical methods is a must
- Experience of Python and Experience in a technical product development environment is a pre
- Knowledge about SW development process is necessary
We expect you to be a good communicator, team player, self-starter, to take initiative and to be result oriented.
Good command of the English is a must.