Attractive remuneration package
Sales, General Management
Contract with client
About this vacancy
Are you ready to speed up your career in a fast-growing multinational company where you will be a General Manager after this 3 years International Program?
Because of the exponential global growth ambition of ERIKS within the next couple of years, they require Future Leaders for their divisions in several countries. Together with their parent company SHV Holding this 3 years Accelerate Program has been initiated.
2 years of the Program you will work within several departments of ERIKS so you will get to know the ERIKS organization and its business processes (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Procurement and Customer Services). You will also participate in an extensive training program. During a period of at least 9 months you will get an assignment within another company of SHV Group in another country. After successful completion of the Program you will be ready for (SHV) C-level positions.
With over 8.000 employees and a turnover of over € 2 billion ERIKS in an international leading-edge supplier to industry. The ERIKS group currently consists of more than 65 group companies with branches in 27 countries. The geographical focus of the group’s activities is in Europe and North America, where about 95 percent of its sales are achieved.
ERIKS offers its products and services to the industrial end-user based on its passion for technology, its broad and deep knowledge of market developments, product properties, product applications, product processing, logistics and its state-of-the-art infrastructure. This enables ERIKS to make a positive contribution to the business operations of its customers and suppliers and its social environment.
ERIKS recognises the role it plays in the distribution chain and in society as a whole. Present-day views on sustainability and corporate social responsibility are anchored in its strategy and operational management.
ERIKS is part of SHV, a family-owned multinational whose entrepreneurship is reflected in its range of operations. Other subsidiaries are Dyas, Makro, Mammoet, NPM Capital Nutreco and SHV Energy.
Testimonial Maarten Mackaay, participant Future Leaders Program ERIKS/SHV (Dutch video):
Attractive remuneration package (including bonus, company car and relocation budget) and a more than excellent career perspective.
- Master degree, graduated preferably with distinction in a technology or business related subject and a track record of extracurricular activities
- Experience within a relevant commercial work environment (manufacturing, engineering, consulting, supply chain)
- Fluency in English, plus one of the following additional languages: Dutch, French or German!
- between 2 and 6 years (maximum) work experience a high demanding international environment like top tier consulting, corporate strategy, business development or you already have completed a trainee program and want to accelerate your career.
- Excellent communication skills, business and market oriented, strong analytical skills with a practical mind-set
- Willingness to work in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland or the United Kingdom. Please note: if you want to be based in the Netherlands for the first phase of this program it's important you already speak Dutch.