Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Your ambition, our challenge! Are you the IC Design Engineer who can make a difference to our clients? YER Technology offers you the opportunity to work at leading and innovative organisations throughout the Netherlands. We are the high-level sparring partner that can give your career the right boost!
As a RF IC Design Engineer you will provide RF design solutions to support the wireless connectivity of IP blocks. You will work on RF circuit modelling, preferably using best-practice techniques and insight into packaging effects, insulation yields, high-frequency ESD structures and circuit lay-outs for achieving optimum performance and manufacturability. To this end, you will utilise different RF transceiver architectures; you will also be working in a multidisciplinary team in order to define the parameters for RF analogue IP blocks. You will define plans for benchmark testing plans, then validate and de-bug designs. You will additionally conduct feasibility studies of new RF circuit architectures, as well as of analogue circuit blocks such as PA, LNA, Mixer, Oscillator, Divider and Filter.
You will be employed by YER and seconded at one of our clients. YER Technology has secured a strong position in the technology sector and built a large network in various disciplines, including high-tech, automotive, marine, oil & gas and manufacturing. Because of our structured and personal approach we enjoy long-term working relationships with our clients. What's more, we are the preferred supplier for a number of high-profile multinationals and suppliers. We have a wide range of assignments on offer throughout the Netherlands; there is always a challenge available to match your ambitions.
You will be working with a team of international colleagues in which you can be sure of a healthy work-life balance. We will also reward your effort and achievements with an attractive salary and fringe benefits. A quick summary of our terms of employment:
- Fixed, competitive fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 24 day's paid holiday and 8% holiday allowance
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Continuous challenging projects in the technology sector
- Intensive and personal guidance
- Opportunity to participate in a personal coaching programme
- Inspiring master classes
- Specialised training courses or a complete training programme
- Experience with RF-technology, preferably in designing RF transceivers
- Familiarity with Cadence Virtuoso, Spectre RF and similar tools
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Motivated, efficient and professional
- Able to work both independently and in a team
- Prepared to share knowledge and expertise
- Strong communication skills in English