Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Your ambition, our challenge! Are you the Product Development Engineer who can make a difference to our clients? YER Technology offers you the opportunity to work at leading and innovative organisations throughout the Netherlands. We are the high-level sparring partner that can give your career the right boost!
As a Product Development/Lead Engineer you will convert the wishes and technical challenges of the customer or OEM into successful products. You will be responsible for developing structures, components and sub-assemblies that are within budget, meet the agreed standard of quality and are achieved within the set time frame. You will conduct feasibility studies, run risk analyses (by using for example DFSS, DFMEA or CAE), make calculations and schedules and compose technical specifications often for complex designs. You will also oversee the progression of concepts into definitive designs, commission prototypes and bear responsibility for testing. In this capacity you will be working closely with internal and external engineers as well as multidisciplinary project teams in an international setting.
You will be employed by YER and seconded at one of our clients. YER Technology has secured a strong position in the technology sector and built a large network in various disciplines, including high-tech, automotive, marine, oil & gas and manufacturing. Because of our structured and personal approach we enjoy long-term working relationships with our clients. What's more, we are the preferred supplier for a number of high-profile multinationals and suppliers. We have a wide range of assignments on offer throughout the Netherlands; there is always a challenge available to match your ambitions.
You will be working with a team of international colleagues in which you can be sure of a healthy work-life balance. We will also reward your effort and achievements with an attractive salary and fringe benefits. A quick summary of our terms of employment:
- Fixed, competitive fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 24 day's paid holiday and 8% holiday allowance
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Continuous challenging projects in the technology sector
- Intensive and personal guidance
- Opportunity to participate in a personal coaching programme
- Inspiring master classes
- Specialised training courses or a complete training programme
- A Bachelor or Master degree in automotive technology, mechanical engineering or mechatronics
- 3 to 10 years’ relevant work experience
- Strong analytical skills, full of initiative, both solution and results oriented
- Enthusiastic and open to the ideas of others
- Good command of Dutch and English, and preferably German as well
- Strong communication skills