Max. € 50,000
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Within the sector Development and Engineering (D&E), the MA&I Service and Manufacturing Technology department is dedicated to increase the robustness of the company’s products and processes. By driving industrialization solutions related to reliability, availability, manufacturability and serviceability (RAMS), the Availability Engineering group brings together the key competencies needed to execute industrialization throughout ASML’s product development programs.
The Availability Engineering group ensures that the design of the machine meets the standards of availability. Their mission is to take ownership from definition to execution to drive the overall system availability performance at lowest operational costs.
As Report and Analysis Engineer you will work in cross department project teams and where your responsibilities are:
- Report periodically on the availability of progress, status, plans, prognosis and risks
- Report and support the progress management of service mix delivery (i.e. procedure’s, spare part, tools deliveries)
- For the Scheduled & Unscheduled Down you provide reports and dashboards to support their analysis, data gathering and provided dashboards
- Support the availability and the reliability PL’s with specific analysis questions
- Support staff with specific (customer) reporting and analysis questions
- Identify improvements with means and methods to be more effective and efficient in reporting
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor or Master’s Degree on working and thinking level.
- Excellent skills in Excel (VBA)
- Experienced in data analysis and understand data structures
- Experience in working in project teams
- ASML background and knowledge of the PGP is a pre
- High quality standard
- Customer oriented and good communication skills
- Able to communicate effectively with stakeholders at different levels in the organization
- Capable to work independently on scope, plan, execute and control tasks
- Mathematical and analytical skills
- Knowledge of statistics
- Experienced in data crunching