Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
Introduction to the job
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers – the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics.
The Cyber Defense Center (CDC) within ASML (Veldhoven office) through real time detection & response minimizes the damage caused by threat actors bypassing ASML preventative security controls and protecting ASML information. To enhance our Cyber resilience, the Cyber engineering team continuously develops and onboards new detection and response capabilities on a global scale. Our team works closely together with other security functions and other ASML teams utilizing our shared in depth knowledge in this effort to secure the business for all our stakeholders.
The Senior DevSecOps Engineer will work closely with IT, DevOps, and Engineering to lead the effort to implement, and integrate the security tools and platforms in order to enhance automation capabilities across ASML's processes.
Role and responsibilities
- Design and implement security automation to improve efficiency, performance, and reliability.
- Create the formal design documentation as required.
- Contribute to the drive towards DevOps methodology with development and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines, automation, and API integrations
- Contribute to the design/build, test, implementation, and maintenance of integration with other security tools and platforms
- Ensure services are designed and delivered with a focus on security within broader goals of resiliency, scale, and performance.
- Supports project teams to efficiently ingest data to develop analytics use-cases.
- Documentation and reporting along with presentation, teamwork and wide collaboration are among the expected duties and mission of the task order
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a technology related field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science, etc.
- Bachelor Degree Overall 8+ years of experience along with 5+ years of relevant experience in a Security DevOps Engineer role or
- Master Degree with 5 - 7 years of experience along with 5+ years of relevant experience in a Security DevOps Engineer role.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline and/or the cloud-based tools that support them (e.g. Azure, Kubernetes)
- Hands-on experience working in cloud environment (Azure, Google-cloud, AWS)
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Ansible, Puppet, Terraform or related tools
- Experience with Object oriented development, and at least one scripting/ programming e.g. Python, C, Java, PowerShell
- Solid experience in Agile methodologies (Kanban and/ or SCRUM).
- Critical thinking and contextual analysis abilities;
- Investigative and analytical problem solving skills;
- Teamwork, can-do mentality;
- Stress resistant and natural multi-tasker;
- Result driven;
- Good documentation skills;
- Fluent written and verbal communication;
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively across a variety of business unit or value stream to implement automation and orchestration;
- Ability to write automation scripts, ideally in more than one language. Prior experience automating security processes
- Ability to adjust and adapt to changing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Have a passion for technology, process improvement, and a strong interest in innovation and automation.
- Proficient in English (business language)
- Pre; CISSP, GCIA, AZ-500 etc.