Secondment with contracting
About this vacancy
As an Integral Project Manager you are end to end responsible, from project initiation until industrialization, for the development of complex mechatronic systems and modules. Your ambition is to manage a multi-disciplinary project team of development engineers. You like to accept responsibility to successfully complete your project. You play a central role in the communication between the customer and the team and in achieving customer satisfaction. You understand the business case your project is working on, look ahead and timely anticipate changes in organization, technology and project. You can allude to these changes and prepare decisions in a clear way. You realize projects for customers in the industrial, medical or automotive market. Click here for examples of the types of projects we undertake. The projects are run at Sioux’ Development Centre or at the client’s premises (in the Eindhoven area).
- Preparing quotations together with the account manager
- Preparing project plans and subsequently following up and monitoring the time schedule and associated budget
- Preparing progress reports, both internally as well as for the customer
- Risk management and scope management
- Daily management of the project team
- Efficient and effective communication with all stakeholders at all levels; team, colleagues and customers, ranging from engineers to senior management: prepare and facilitate steering committee meetings, preparing decisions to be made.
Sioux develops and produces state-of-the-art technology for the top end of the international high-tech community. Examples include a complex lithography machine, a compact electron microscope, a smart home automation system or an electric self-charging car. We raise the bar high and we often achieve the impossible. We do so together, as a team of enthusiastic electronics, software, mechanics, mechatronics and mathematics specialists.
- Internal training, coaching and a personal development.
- Varied work due to variety in technologies, markets and projects
- Good salary and attractive fringe benefits
- Flexible working hours of 32- 40 hrs per week in a healthy mix of working from home or at the office
- An open culture focused on working together, learning and having fun
- An innovative working environment
- You have a technical degree on a higher professional or university education level
- You have at least 12 years of experience in high tech systems development, at least 8 years of which as a project leader or a team leader
- You are able to play a solid bridging role between the customer and the technical team. you have experience with assessing and realizing multi-disciplinary development projects
- You have experience in (series) production and/or NPI
- You have an eye for the business interests of both the customer and your own organization
- You are flexible, you are able to deal with the customer’s ever-changing requirements and at the same time, you are able to find a balance between relenting and sticking to agreements
- With a pragmatic approach you monitor quality and you take care of utilization of the right processes
- You have demonstrable experience with Agile and Scrum
- You are familiar with methodological development processes and project management approaches such as Prince II, IPMA, PMBOK and/or CMMI
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing, and you have excellent communication skills