Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
Are you capable of making a very complex migration look like walk in the park?
The IT Program- / Transition Manager works together with the business- & technical experts of Berliner Glas Berlin on the transformation of IT Infrastructure and applications to ASML Datacenters. Knowledge on M&A is a big plus (proven record). You will be reporting to ASML Higher Management. Knowledge of SAFe (agile framework) is also a big plus.
Role and responsibilities
- Program- / Transition Manager (EPIC Owner).
- Determine and maintain overall migration strategy ASML Core IT Integration.
- Risk- & Security management with regard to data / applications to be migrated.
- Create Migration Planning.
- Manage Migrations Execution.
- Change Management (cultural change).
- Safeguard adoption of ASML way of working as part of the change management (processes & technology).
- Span of control 15-20.
- Report out to Senior Management ASML CoreIT (C-level).
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Freelancer welcome to apply!
- Program- / Transition Manager in IT (> 15 years).
- Experience in M&A (the bridge between the interests of two organizations).
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Agile way of working.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong stakeholder management and building relationships.
- Strong consultancy skills.
- Networking skills within the organization.
- General knowledge of IT concepts (like networking, Datacenters, End-User -services, Backend Applications, IAM, Generic Services).