Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
As a Vehicle Architect / Property Owner Cooling & Cab Climate you are coordinating the development of future Trucks in the field of Cooling, Vehicle Thermal Management and Cab Climate.
As a Property Owner Cooling & Cab Climate you are coordinating the development of future Trucks in the field of Cooling, Vehicle Thermal Management and Cab Climate. In this role you translate project- or business requirements into a vision, performance targets and roadmaps. You define vehicle concepts, deploy and specify a coherent total of underlying subsystems, monitor and check the design of these subsystems, if needed initiate corrective actions, to finally meet the target state.
In addition you will:
- Define and coordinate the development of new cooling concepts and cab climate improvement measures in close collaboration with different stakeholders within and outside vehicle development, utilizing and optimizing future vehicle and driveline concepts.
- Define and propose project content in the own field of expertise. Present and advise on proposals to all relevant stakeholders and facilitate directional decision making.
- Define SMART vehicle requirements for future Trucks, derived from high level Cooling and cab climate improvements;
- Translate the legislative changes in combination with market developments and technical roadmaps in to a long-term vision for Vehicle Cooling and Cab Climate;
- Develop, maintain and share knowledge and knowhow relevant to the own field of expertise, keeping pace with both internal and external (innovative) developments;
- Define and monitor verification and validation activities in consultation with relevant stakeholders.
The Vehicle Properties department is part of the Product Development organization. They support PACCAR projects by defining the future project content and leading the development of high level vehicle concepts. The goal of the department is to stay on par with future market developments, legislative changes and technology trends.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client DAF Trucks. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 holidays per year (excl. national bank holidays) and 8,33% holiday allowance
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organisation
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
As a Property Owner Cooling & Cab Climate you are a team player with a professional attitude. As no other you have the ability to coordinate and present the concepts on different (management) levels.
In addition you bring
- A Master degree in a technical direction, such as Mechanical Engineering or Similar
- 5+ years relevant experience, preferably in the automotive field
- Broad automotive knowledge
- Proactive, creative, analytical and strong communicative skills.
- Strong English communicative, both spoken and written
- Additionally Dutch language has a preference