Secondment via YER, Interim/independent, Secondment with contracting
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
Introduction to the job
Founded in 1984, ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. ASML has its headquarters in Veldhoven the Netherlands and has R&D and manufacturing operations in North America, Asia and the Netherlands. The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and automation and optimization of key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities.
A sub-department within the IT organization is IT Enterprise Solution Delivery for Operations. This department is responsible for innovation projects and changes in the IT systems supporting our sales and operations processes like sales, manufacturing, customer service, corporate real estate, sourcing and supply chain management.
Currently the ASML IT is in completing an Agile Transformation, inspired on SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework 5.0).
In this assignment as Scrum Master you are a servant leader with strong coaching skills and broad Scaled Agile experiences. You train your team(s) on Scrum practices, facilitate Scrum events and continuously stimulate your team(s) to improve to highly autonomous yet highly aligned team(s). You are working in close consultation with the Release Train Engineer and other Scrum Masters in the Market-to-Cash or Material-Management ART’s. You will be helping your team reach new heights with regards to predictability, quality and collaboration within the team, but also within the ART.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
To be discussed.
- Facilitates the team in getting the work done
- Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organization
- Creating transparency and alignment on team speed, quality of deliverables and happiness
- Signaling and removing impediments to ensure the Agile team gets the work done
- Facilitating the team into following the technical way of working and ensures quality related to own discipline is secured in the team
- Creating focus in the team by shielding them from external interferences
- Providing analyses of current team rituals, evaluates bottlenecks and advice regarding improvements in team rituals
- Helping the people around the team to understand which interaction with the team is helpful or not
- Coaching the team with handling dependencies and risks
- Aligning with the Release Train Engineer
- Ensuring the pre-conditions are in place to start a work item (Definition of Ready)
Education and experience
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Agile + SAFe certified (scrum.org and/or SAFe®certifications)
- Experience in IT environments of corporate organizations
- You are in possession of a valid work permit for The Netherlands
- Willingness to work hybrid, partly remotely and partly on site