Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
High Tech, IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
At ASML we try to make the impossible possible. Cutting edge Software Development requires a world-class Software Development Environment.
Who wants to join the most innovative company in the world and work with our developer community to enable them to do things no-one in the world can do? Like shooting tiny droplets of tin with a laser so it emits just the right type of light, just to name something? We are on a mission to deliver a world-class software development environment and have a position for an very experienced Product Owner with a strong Software Development background to join our team.
For the Product & Technology department our Agile Release Train is looking for someone who can take up a Product Owner role with a strong focus on increasing the quality of our agile way of working. All of our teams create components of the Development Environment, eg. the Source Control system, the CI/CD system and pipelines, the Build system, Artifact Management, etc. As the Product Owner you ensure that your team provides a reliable Development Environment for ASML’s software engineers.
You are the one to:
- Develop a vision on the environment and maintain a roadmap.
- Build and maintain an active relationship with your global stakeholders.
- Ensure objectives are realized and value of the product maximized for the stakeholders.
- Maintain the team’s backlog and set priorities based on a clear motivation.
- Actively participate in the relevant Scrum and SAFe rituals.
- Actively take part in the transition to a more agile (SAFe) organization.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
To be discussed
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or software engineering.
- You have relevant and proven experience in one or more large development environment(s).- You have demonstrated leadership skills in an earlier role as Team Lead, Scrum Master or Product Owner.
- You understand the software development process and software builds and build-systems.
- You have a basic understanding of IT infrastructure.
- You have experience in DevOps activities, preferably in a large development organization.
- You preferably worked as a software developer in a development team.
- You have demonstrated leadership skills in an earlier role as Team Lead, Scrum Master or Product Owner.
- Github Enterprise, Bitbucket, Gitlab.
- Github Actions, Jenkins, Bamboo.
- Bazel, Gradle, GNU Make, Maven.