Secondment with contracting
About this vacancy
In this position you are responsible for the optimal functioning of Electron Beam Lithography systems. You assemble the modules and ensure timely delivery and optimal operation for the customers.
- You start with an intensive 'on-the-job' training in which the complex technology is mastered.
- You will deal with various aspects of the systems, from analog and digital electronics to high precision mechanics, ultra-high vacuum and high voltage techniques.
- You build and diagnose the systems in an adequate manner.
- You regulate, control and monitor the settings of the machines.
- You travel a maximum of 10% of your working time to customers (installation and repair).
- You report to the Operations Manager.
Our organisation is a leading precision technology manufacturer for nanofabrication, electron beam lithography, FIB SEM nanofabrication, nanoengineering, and reverse engineering applications.
Raith offers a special, broad role with a lot of responsibility in a unique nano precision environment. A financially very healthy market leader, with an excellent global reputation. A tailor-made induction program with the aim of ensuring sufficient specific technical baggage to be able to adequately fulfill the position. Very knowledgeable colleagues who work together in small teams and aim for top quality. Excellent salary package.
Wanted A 'hands on' engineer with a feeling for nano-precision in mechanics, vacuum technology, electronics and high voltage technology. A keen analyst, who is able to quickly learn and apply the broad spectrum of technology.
- Bsc./Msc. education in technical direction: Preferably electrical/electronics engineering and/or Applied Physics (mechatronics/mechanical with experience in physics/electronics field can also be suitable).
- At least 3 years of work experience as an service engineer and/or system integration engineer in a nano technology, mechatronics, semiconductor or robotics environment.
- Passion, puzzle skills and a customer-oriented drive are required to be able to work independently after approximately six months.
- Pro-active engineer who wants to understand and operate complex machines and programs himself.
- Affinity with IT and electronics is required and knowledge of lithography and electron optics is an advantage.
- Good command of the English language (and preferably Dutch).