Secondment with contracting
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
The organization currently has an opening for a Systems Test Engineer Marine Traffic for the Apeldoorn office.
Our solution is often a holistic system integrating COTS products like radars, Radio communication, network, meteorological sensors and computer hardware. The Systems Test Engineer is responsible for the verification and validation of the various systems in the Apeldoorn office and on site. We are looking for candidate with knowledge of Linux and system testing. You will perform the test activities regarding the implementations of the Saab software products, integration of third party hardware. Initially performing pre-written tests, but eventually writing (automated) tests as well.
You are responsible to:
- Perform test activities
- Assist with writing custom tests for specific customer requirements
- Assist with testing the developed software product
- Host and conduct customer witnessed acceptance tests
The organization is a global defense and security company operating in the fields of air, land and naval defense, civil security and commercial aeronautics. There are 15,500 employees and have operations on all continents. Technologically there are leaders in many areas, and one-fifth of our earnings are spent on research and development.
The organization is also a company with opportunities. A company where they see diversity as an asset and where you have both considerable responsibility and good opportunities for advancing in your career. But also a company that respects each person’s needs for a rewarding life beyond work.
- Attractive salary depending on your experience
- 25 free to spend holidays per year
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
Your skills and experience
- Higher degree or experience in a relevant subject (e.g. computer science or electrical engineering)
- One or more years of experience in a comparable role
- Knowledge of Linux (Command Line Terminal) and LAN networks
- Communicate (writing and speaking) fluently English and Dutch
- Hands-on mentality, independent and a quick learner
- Understanding the Shipping/Vessel Traffic Management domain is a plus