Secondment via YER, Secondment with contracting
About this vacancy
The organization is one of the world’s largest systems suppliers for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical sectors. The international industrial technology group specializes in machinery and plants as well as advanced process technology, components and comprehensive services. A major focus is on continuously enhancing the sustainability and efficiency of customers’ production processes. The company plants, processes and components help achieve significant reductions in carbon emissions, plastic use and food waste in production worldwide. In this way, the organization makes a decisive contribution toward a sustainable future, fully in line with its
- As a PLC Software Engineer you are responsible for the design and realization of the software for our single machines and complete production lines.
- The Software Engineer will report to the Head of Machine Software.
- Developing and Programming of software on your own and as part of a team depending on the size of the project.
- Developing customer specific applications and also install these globally at our customers.
- Training customers on our machines and software applications.
- Translating a customer request to a workable software solution.
One of the world’s largest systems suppliers for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical sectors.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to join as Engineering Professional and to combine challenging assignments with extensive application and career guidance. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive salary according to the standards of our clients
- 25 holidays per year and the option to buy more holidays
- A temporary or permanent contract with YER
- The possibility to join (y)our client directly after one year
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Every hour of overtime will be compensated
- Open and transparent communication with your personal consultant
- Free Dutch classes
- Personal career coaching from our occupational psychologists
- Broad technical and softs skills training opportunities
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- Bachelor degree or equivalent with relevant experience (minimum of 5 years) within similar function and international business environment.
- Knowledge of IEC 61131-3 and Structured Text is a must.
- Knowledge of B&R PLC’s and C# is a pré.
- Self-supportive –result driven –team player.
- Willingness to travel globally (10 to 20%).
- Fluent in English, spoken and written. Dutch is a pre.