Secondment via YER, Secondment with contracting
About this vacancy
The organization is responsible for the specification, design and integration of high tech mechatronic machine modules, professional systems and capital intensive equipment. All this takes place under one roof. The high-tech production facility is equipped with state-of-the- art machinery to produce any designed product. The department consists of a number of competence groups, such as Mechanics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Software, Flow & Thermal and Project management.
As a Mechatronic System Designer you are responsible to specify, design and deliver system functions.
- For example a store unit, or electron beam lens. You are in charge of your function, complex mechanical assemblies and/or fully integrated systems; from design, production, assembly and perform the testing. Important aspects are manufacturability, cost, reliability and technical performance.
- You will perform trade-off studies and set direction to determine the preferred implementation scenario for the realization. You review the designs of your collegues.
- During the project you act as an owner of your modules.
The organization is responsible for the specification, design and integration of high tech mechatronic machine modules, professional systems and capital intensive equipment.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to join as Engineering Professional and to combine challenging assignments with extensive application and career guidance. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive salary according to the standards of our clients
- 25 holidays per year and the option to buy more holidays
- A temporary or permanent contract with YER
- The possibility to join (y)our client directly after one year
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Every hour of overtime will be compensated
- Open and transparent communication with your personal consultant
- Free Dutch classes
- Personal career coaching from our occupational psychologists
- Broad technical and softs skills training opportunities
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- You completed a Bachelor or Master degree;
- You have at least 5 years relevant experience, high-tech, precision machinery, contamination control, vacuum;
- You are eager to define concepts, functions and interfaces;
- You are accurate, flexible and motivated to face challenges;
- You are a team player, in the own company and towards clients, consortium partners and suppliers;
- You like to help building a company, entrepreneurial spirit;
- You are efficient in dealing with time pressure, budget constraints and setting priorities;
- You have excellent communication skills and are proficient in English;
- As a person you are accurate, flexible, analytical, pragmatic, creative, proactive and motivated to face challenges