Secondment via YER, Secondment with contracting
About this vacancy
The organization is a fast-growing, global engineering organization in the Netherlands. The company offers a wide range of innovative, high-tech products and services to Semiconductor- and related High Tech Systems industry in close cooperation with outstanding partners.
The company provides all competencies needed to develop mechatronic products from specification phase into series production. Within our ISO controlled product generation process the organization manages and carries out the entire project from specification until hardware realization in house.
- Design and realize high end mechatronic systems while taking the lead in multi-disciplinary design teams of three to fifteen people working at MECAL office.
- Be involved in all phases of mechatronic design process, from interactions with customers, early specification and concept phase until integration and test, with a strong focus on high level system development (requirements, concept phase, architecture, system integration & test).
- Co-operate with customers to draw up specifications and evaluate designs.
- Create strategies to solve technical challenges with the team and report progress to project lead.
- Write test requirements for design and/or product qualification.
A fast-growing, global engineering organization.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to join as Engineering Professional and to combine challenging assignments with extensive application and career guidance. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive salary according to the standards of our clients
- 25 holidays per year and the option to buy more holidays
- A temporary or permanent contract with YER
- The possibility to join (y)our client directly after one year
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme according to STIPP
- Every hour of overtime will be compensated
- Open and transparent communication with your personal consultant
- Free Dutch classes
- Personal career coaching from our occupational psychologists
- Broad technical and softs skills training opportunities
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in collaborating with colleagues, clients and suppliers. Good stakeholder management skills.
- The ability to create support and commitment among your internal and external stakeholders.
- Good sense of responsibility, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Combine creativity with pragmatic designs.
- Being able to switch between in depth analysis and broad, system level approach.
- Excellent expression skills, especially in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Academic MSc. in Mechatronics, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- In depth knowledge of the following fields: Dynamics, Control, High Tech Mechatronic System Development and Precision Engineering.
- At least 10-15 years’ experience in product development and/or analysis of mechatronic systems.
- Excellent Knowledge of Matlab/Simulink.