Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
The organization is a leader in every area of drive and control technology. Entirely in line with their vision, the company supplies a complete program of components, modules, systems and service. Whether it concerns hydraulic, electrical, mechanical drives or assembly technology.
As part of the High Speed Conveyance development team, you will be responsible for developing and designing mechanical components for linear motor based conveyance systems. As part of your role, you will be required to design, maintain and release engineering deliverables, such as:
- Generate 3D CAD Models, including assemblies
- Coordinating production and design activities towards partner suppliers
- Generate 2D technical documentation
- Create component specifications
- Specify materials for components
- Create the BOM (Bill of Material) for all assemblies
- Produce designs that meet targets for feasibility, performance, costs, quality, safety, legislation and timing
- Support samples order and build to validate the solutions
- Support purchasing department during RFQ’s.
The company is a leader in every area of drive and control technology.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to join as Engineering Professional and to combine challenging assignments with extensive application and career guidance. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive salary according to the standards of our clients
- 25 holidays per year and the option to buy more holidays
- A temporary or permanent contract with YER
- The possibility to join (y)our client directly after one year
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme according to STIPP
- Every hour of overtime will be compensated
- Open and transparent communication with your personal consultant
- Free Dutch classes
- Personal career coaching from our occupational psychologists
- Broad technical and softs skills training opportunities
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 10+ years’ experience in design and development of mechanical systems and components
- Experience in supplier management for outsourcing design and production activities
- Experience in specification of new components, material selection, tolerance chain calculation
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods
- Knowledge with 3D CAD software, proficiency in Creo is a plus
- Knowledge of PDM/ PLM software, like SAP
- Proficient with Microsoft office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote)
- Knowledge with Product Engineering tools, product design reviews, FMEA and DRBFM
- Languages: fluent in English written and spoken, Dutch and German are beneficial.
- Able to take responsibility for own work and applying own initiative to finding solutions in a structured way
- Problem solving mindset, results oriented and pro-active attitude
- The ability to abstract or zoom in depending on the stage of the project and the technical challenges that are going on
- Good communication skills and capable to work in a team environment.