Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Take the challenge to lead the legal product compliance of our DAF products.
As a Homologation Engineer CoP you ensure the product compliance of produced and in use component(s), system(s) and vehicle(s) to type approval certificates and regulation according to the European Whole Vehicle Type Approval regulation 2018/858/EU.
- Define and manage the annual CoP control plan for all relevant type approval regulations and applicable production locations
- Define CoP plans for all type approvals including the required CoP actions in alignment with relevant stakeholders
- Lead and manage CoP audits and report out the CoP performance to Type Approval Authorities
- Coordinate alignment with Type Approval Authorities & Member states on CoP and Market Surveillance
- Support the continuous improvement of CoP processes and procedures
- Manage operational CoP actions and follow up with Operations
- Initiate & follow up corrective actions in case of non-conformities
- Internal and external reporting of CoP and Market Surveillance results
- In this function, you will report to the Manager Standards & Homologation.
The Homologation team consists of appr. 15 homologation engineering professionals responsible for all European engine and vehicle type approvals required to register trucks worldwide. The department ensures that DAF stays up-to-date with regard to future regulations by providing legal input for engineering projects.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 free to spend holidays per year
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- Bachelor automotive or mechanical engineering;
- Experience with / knowledge of the homologation process;
- Experience in testing and validation of vehicles;
- Extensive vehicle domain knowledge
- Proactive and entrepreneurial personality;
- Strong communicative and persuasive skills;
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English;