Secondment with contracting
About this vacancy
Do you have two right hands and an affinity with the automotive world? Then apply for this vacancy!
As an assembly worker automotive, your main tasks are assembling groups of components and building the bus. In assembly, safety, use of the latest technologies and top quality of all components are paramount.
Are you as passionate about the automotive industry as we are? And would you like to work in an international, well-organized organization? Then you have come to the right place! At VDL Bus they develop and assemble luxury coaches and VIP buses for customers at home and abroad. High-quality products and modern assembly techniques form the basis for VDL Bus their innovative coaches. Within their dynamic environment, there is a lot of potential for growth. Both for the company and for you on a personal level. You get plenty of room for your own entrepreneurship and initiative. Do you think in terms of improvements and solutions? Are you technology-driven and do you enjoy working in a team in an open working atmosphere? Accept the challenge and we would love to get in contact with you!
- You will work in day shift from 07.00 - 15.45
- A competitive salary up to 2700 per month
- 25 holidays
- Plenty of opportunities to develop your technical knowledge trough training and courses
- A good pension scheme
- It is essential that you have good technical understanding and two right hands
- It's a pre if you have experience in production
- You are able to read a technical drawing or are willing to learn this
- You have an eye for detail and enjoy working in a team
- Your command of the Dutch, English or German language is good