Secondment via YER
Engineering, High Tech, IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
At ASML, they manufacture the complex lithography machines used by chipmakers to produce microchips, leading the way to better and cheaper CPUs, GPUs and memory. Did you know that the latest smartphones like the iPhone 12, fastest laptops and smartest cars are all available thanks to their technology? To keep pace with market demands, their lithography machines are getting faster, and chip patterns are getting smaller.
If you enjoy software development, Supervisory Control in a complex system and being in an environment that enables you to have a system view and interaction on functional level, then this is an exciting opportunity for you! Software is an integrating competency and plays an important role for the success of ASML. In close co-operation with colleagues from software and other disciplines (mechatronics, optics, electronics) you will be a member of a multi-disciplinary team. At ASML, there is a dynamic, fast-moving, entrepreneurial community. An advantage that leads to personal growth, professional development, and peer-group recognition. It’s also an environment that requires free-flowing teamwork, so that people can develop elegant solutions simply by talking to colleagues and using each other’s unique area of expertise.
You will be:
- involved at all stages of specifying, designing, testing and integrating the advanced software for use in world-leading products.
- responsible for creating clear specifications, making the efficient design choices and to 'make it happen' by also implementing the design.
- part in creating the Supervisory Control software by means of Model Based Engineering.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Software Engineer and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive salary between €60,000 - €80,000 depending on your experience
- 25 free to spend holidays per year
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
Education and experience
Bachelor or Master level with an education in Embedded Systems, Computer Science, Informatics, Mechatronics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or comparable.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Experience in the full development lifecycle, especially in specifying and design
- Experience in software domain (eg: embedded systems)
- Good knowledge in Model-Driven Engineering
- C++, Matlab, ASD (MCRL2), CoCo (FTR) nice to have
- Good communication skills, pragmatic attitude
- You work best in a dynamic team, you like to explore other domains and you're curious to see how software blends with mechatronics, physics, electronics and more
- Your English is exquisite