Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
As a software integration engineer you are member of the project integration team and responsible for intake, configuration, integrating and testing of the IT software for warehouse projects. This software implements business logic in warehouse control systems and forms the part of our systems that interact with the users and control the processes on the systems. The software includes controls for logistical transport, communication with external host systems, reporting and data analysis. Basically, a software integration engineer is an all-rounder, who takes the lead in getting new IT software deliveries (including all new features) integrated in the project test environment. To achieve this goal, you have to be proactive, be equipped with good people skills and be process minded.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake complex test analysis, test case construction/automation and documentation for reproduction.
- Creating project test configurations for the components
- Verification and validation of components in a project test & integration environment
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and fixing problems with a strong analytical view
- Processing integration increments in a structured way with built-in quality
- Delivering positively critical input for test plan and test design documentation
- Independently executing and analyzing the system integration tests
- Independently solving work related problems within the own operational work environment
- Effectively and closely collaborating with supplying teams
- Being a proactive and committed team player
Vanderlande is a market-leading, global partner for future-proof logistic process automation in the warehousing, airports and parcel sectors. Its extensive portfolio of integrated solutions – innovative systems, intelligent software and life-cycle services – results in the realisation of fast, reliable and efficient automation technology.
To be discussed
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant technical field
- At least 5 years software development and/or integration testing experience with focus on quality and results in a representative technical environment
- Kubernetes / Docker / HELM / Oracle(SQL) / Gherkin / Kafka / Postman / Java is a pré
- Experience and affinity with Requirements Management, Configuration Management, Change Management, Version Control, Test Management, CI/CD is a pré, as is experience with the corresponding tooling; DOORS, Jira, GIT, Bitbucket, Quality Center, Jenkins/Bamboo, Artifactory
- Relevant knowledge and experience about the Warehouse Control Systems business domain is a pré
- Both oral and written English. Dutch is an advantage