Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
Department: Research and Development
The Greenhouse project is replacing the ClearCase environment by a state-of-the art software development environment. This software development environment services a large community with over 2500 active developers. The software being developed in this environment is deployed to the ASML machines at the customer. This means you will be working on enabling the heartbeat of some the most advanced technologies on the planet.
The full DevSecOps lifecycle must be supported and the Greenhouse environment is cloud-based and supports the highest security standards. The first main capabilities have been selected and implemented on-premises. Next steps are increasingly moving to cloud-based applications and workloads in a highly secure environment.
You will be working cross-team as a technical lead for the cloud related work packages. Deep knowledge of cloud environments and security and its controls is required. You are able to train and coach the teams and engineers working on these items. You design and review the deliverables of the teams. You take responsibility for the quality of the implemented solutions. You drive the mitigation of agreed controls. You lead the Greenhouse cloud community.
- Define, communicate and execute greenhouse security roadmap items according to plan and requirements. 2 Roadmap iterations processed and related studies finished (UCC).
- Coach and mentor teams / architects / engineers on security knowledge and application in day-to-day work.
- Collaborate closely with greenhouse core team members on improving and applying security and resolving security related issues.
- Prevent security and audit issues by contributing to designs and studies.
- Define and align security requirements and best practices related to capabilities and wow.
- Review selected designs from security perspective.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Education and experience
- Strong software development and IT infrastructure background.
- Expert knowledge on security, security development lifecycle, controls and design patterns.
- Expert knowledge and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in designing and implementing cloud-based solutions in an enterprise environment (GCP preferred).
- Expert knowledge and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in designing and implementing security capabilities in an enterprise or hybrid cloud environment (such as IAM).
- Experience in embedded software development environments using C/C++/Python and RHEL is a plus.
- At least a Master’s degree with a background in Software Engineering.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems. To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Team player.
- Customer focused.
- Profound (technical) communication skills.
- Result and quality oriented: Achieve goals on short and long term.
- Going the extra mile.