Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment and the technology/market leader in the semiconductor lithography field. And ASML is the only company in the world offering extreme ultraviolet (EUV) lithography machines. These machines are indispensable to producing faster, cheaper and more energy-efficient microchips. In a 2021 New York Times article the ASML machines were labeled “the most complicated machines humans have built”. Since the ASML machines are an important cornerstone in global mega trends like robotics, big data, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the Internet of Things (IoT), the company is expected to continue its growth in the upcoming years to an annual turnover of 28-35 USD Billion by 2025.
Our team's mission
In this vibrant and exciting environment, it is mission of the strategic Data & Digital Transformation program to accelerate the delivery of a state-of-the-art common digital platform and data foundation to enable scalable development of products and services and to maximize the creation of value from data for ASML and its customers. The program team is organized in an incubator reporting to a cross-sector, cross-business-line leading coalition and to ASML’s Executive Committee.
As part of the Program team, the Senior Program Management Officer’s mission is to provide world-class program and portfolio management support across the initiative, focusing on the processes and tools which are required to manage the initiative across all levels. You contribute to the success of the transformation by working together with the Program and ART (Agile Release Train) teams and by establishing process and reporting standards, by securing adherence to these standards and by preparing high quality, reliable information to the steering committee, the architecture board, and the portfolio board.
This role reports to the Program Management Lead and is part of the Program Team. Your responsibilities:
- Facilitate the onboarding of new team members, including the general ASML onboarding as well as the specific program onboarding to ensure that new team members have access to all relevant facilities and knowledge in an efficient and fast manner.
- Setup and maintain collaboration tools such as Jira, Jira Align, Confluence and Teams and provide identity and access management across all these tools.
- Define and create recurring timely report outs and dashboards to facilitate portfolio and program management status meetings and decision making and thereby steering and controlling of the program.
- Define and create recurring reporting on status, progress, impediments, decision records, value creation, key performance indicators, headcount, and cost.
- Preparing and facilitating key program management and decision meetings and reviews including the collection of relevant inputs.
- Driving effective decision making on all levels.
- Implementing and improving program standards and processes related to planning, financial management, forecasting, reporting, change control, risk management and quality.
- Support program level forecasting.
- Support governance, risk, and control. -Providing general administrative support with regards to ASML standard processes such as financial forecasting, governance, risk, and compliance intakes.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
To be successful in the role of Program Management Officer, you have:
- A Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Project Management, Engineering or other relevant fields
- A minimum of 6 years working experience as Portfolio/Program/Project management office expert and preferably practical experience as a project manager in a complex, multi-disciplinary program, and environment
- Experience with implementation of processes, reporting and standards across all levels: Portfolio, Program and Project
- Experience with implementation of change and improvement projects
- Experience with working in an Agile/SAFe environment and related tooling like Jira, Jira Align and C.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads
- Systematic problem-solving approach
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise, and professional communication
- Excellent communicator
- Maintains personal effectiveness under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently
- Takes ownership, gets things done and proactively drives improvements.