Secondment with contracting
About this vacancy
The ability to take an idea or prototype and transform it into a manufacturable product is one of the most essential steps in the innovation process. At IBS Precision Engineering, leading mechanical design, system and software architecture capability is combined with our firm roots in metrology. This allows us to guarantee that we can help our customers realizing precision components, systems and machines.
The Project Leader is responsible for leading and managing one or more projects to ensure project delivery within established schedule and budgets.
- Leading the project team
- Intrinsically have focus on managing risks in all project phases
- Responsible for the entire process from specification to realization
- Create plan, monitor, review and report project progress
- Collaborating in a multi-disciplinary team of engineers
- Direct contact for customer throughout the project
- Representing IBS in client meetings, reviews and negotiations
- Professional attitude leading to high quality results, and a strong will to guarantee client satisfaction
For over 25 years we have been helping our customers address unique problems. With our expert foundation in metrology, we understand the true meaning of ultra precision engineering and how to help you achieve it.
- Conditions above average.
- Convincing/negotiation/motivational skills
- Excellent communicative skills
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch; knowledge of German is a plus
- Flexible, creative, able to improvise
- Pro-active attitude
- A relevant study on academic level