Secondment with contracting
About this vacancy
The EUV factory is responsible for the production and installation of EUV wafer scanners and sources. The department EF MF Module Build is responsible for the build and qualification of the MID, Waferstage, Metroframe and FFA-OP modules. The holder of this position reports to the Sr. Manager Build and works together with a peer PL and 3 Group Leaders. (S)he Operationally manages and involves production engineers, First Line Support (FLS) and development representatives.
Role and responsibilities
- To realize a “World Class” effective and efficient implementation and execution of the manufacturing process with high quality standards and short cycle times driven by continuously improving ASML’s processes and products;
- To ensure ‘release for volume’ of a highly critical, but not yet mature product. • Improvement projects on topics like Cycle Time, Quality & Cost
- Drive LEAN roadmap
- Facilitating Kaizen and VSM events
- Provide (LEAN) training to SQ if necessary
- Coaching of the Module Build Workcenter teams on the shopfloor for continuous improvements
- Module Build is a multicultural department with colleagues from all over the world, therefore adequate English language skills in speech, writing and reading are a must.
Managing projects and characteristics of projects:
- Short to middle long timelines
- Relatively medium impact
- In scope of the Natural Team of Module Build
- Different departments involved and project scope within EF
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Good benefits
- Long term
- Location Veldhoven
Education and experience
- Business administration, Change Management, Organization Studies, Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other related technical area.
- HBO+ with relevant working experience
- Experience in production management
- Experience in a complex working environment
- Experience in improvement projects.
- Experience in lean is a pre Skills
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Interested in being part of Production environment
- Interested to learn LEAN, experience is a pre but not necessary
- Experience in facilitating or interested to learn
- Cooperates with colleagues in order to find solutions/improvements
- Able to quickly oversee and understand the bigger picture and the being part of the end-to-end value stream
- Reviews/judge own work and the work of others and proposes/makes opportunities to improve the quality
- Is able to effectively work together in (multidisciplinary) groups and the ability to adjust to working in other groups
- Is able (and open) to give and receive feedback on the work, contributions to the group effort and behavior/attitude within the group
- Works according to the 3C’s, Care, Collaborate & Challenge.
- Carries out the values of the department his/her own behavior
- Effectively changes own behavior when another role, position or environment requires this
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Able to work with Excel, PowerPoint (and Visio)