Secondment via YER
High Tech, IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
Protecting lives, buildings and assets is the aim of our business sector Bosch Security Systems. The product portfolio includes video surveillance, intrusion detection, fire detection and voice evacuation systems as well as access control and management systems. Professional audio and conference systems for communication of voice, sound and music complete the range.
The System Tester performs black box tests either manual or automated, focusing on the Image performance to detect as much defects as possible as early as possible.
The System Tester works in Agile teams according Agile principles.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Participate actively in the review of the test basis (specifications) to investigate the testability of requirements
- Create test cases and test scenarios based on the requirements specification
- Execute test cases to verify and validate the quality of the developed system or product(s)
- Participate in process improvement activities, with special attention on testing
- Communicates on several levels in the organization
Bosch Security Systems develops video surveillance, intrusion and fire detection, voice evacuation systems as well as access control and management systems designed to protect lives, buildings and assets. Professional audio as well as the world’s recognized leading conference systems for voice, sound and music communications complete the product portfolio.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Bosch. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Main experience required:
- Master / Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering or comparable level
- Experience in writing black box and GUI test cases
- Skills in testability review and test design techniques
- Experience to work in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Communicative and disciplined team player
- Good analytical skills
- Able to ensure progress under pressure
- Creative, flexible, accurate and quality driven