Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
Introduction to the job
Are you a hands on AZURE developer with proven experience and an expert in the possibilities of the platform?
You will be responsible for advising, exploring, defining and configuring the possibilities the Microsoft Azure platform can bring to the different teams and products within the Service Business Application department. You will be supporting the teams with advice on how the MS Azure platform could belp to support the developing an automation products and services that enables the supply chain becoming more effective and efficient. Your goal is to advice and configure the Azure environment so that the platform can be tested for it’s possible fit for the future and therewith able faster and more efficient developments for both advanced analytics, automation and reporting purposes.
Role and responsibilities
- To be completed-Propose design options of Azure infrastructure
- Introduce best practices to improve readability, robustness and modularization
- Develop technical designs for application development
- Ensure application designs conform with business goals
Education and experience
Relevant Master degree (e.g Software Engineering, Computer Science)
- Proven hands-on AZURE development experience
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Azure EE platforms
- 7 years of relevant programming / platform experience
- Experience with Microsoft Powerplatform (PowerBI / PowerApps / PowerAutomate)
- Experience in Agile way of working is an advantage.
- Analytical and able to organize and prioritize own workload
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Commitment to excellence, drive for quality results, act under high pressure
- Team player, pro-active, result oriented, convincing
- Excellent professional communication in English, Dutch is preferred
- Pro-active and “can do” mentality, flexible and adaptive to change
- Business sense, commercial attitude and customer-focus
- Structured way of working, eye for detail, process oriented
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Context of the position
The Customer Supply Chain Management (CSCM) team is responsible for meeting service level agreements (SLAs) with customers. System downtime costs customers up to a million USD per day so SLAs are extremely tight, with downtime waiting for parts and tools limited to as little as 20 minutes per system per week. CSCM manages such challenges in a global network with thousands of unique spare parts and delivers true customer satisfaction through differentiated and affordable logistics services. ASML’s aggressive time-to-market strategy and increasing system functionality means machines are often upgraded at the customer during their lifetime. CSCM’s highly educated workforce drives planning and execution of the logistics aspects of commercial upgrades, field change orders, machine shipments and transfers. Automation is needed to enable CSCM to grow with the market needs.
CSCM is an industry-leading supply-chain management organization, responsible for ensuring material availability to ASML’s factories and customers. Our DNA contains customer focus, concurrent engineering, virtual integration plus the ability to thrive in a volatile market, accelerate the supply chain and deliver creative solutions. CSCM plans up to four years ahead while customer requirements and system bill of materials can change at any time. Any break in material availability can have an unacceptable impact for our customers. So CSCM must proactively identify and solve potential issues by working closely with our technical departments and customers, and actively managing an extensive supplier base.