Secondment via YER
Logistics & Transportation
About this vacancy
Have you always wanted to work in a dynamic environment in close collaboration with production, Quality, Production Engineering and production planning? Then you should contact us!
As a logistics employee you are part of the logistics department within Motion. The logistics department consists of warehouse, cleanroom logistics, production planning and tooling. As a logistics employee, you can be deployed flexibly at both the warehouse and cleanroom logistics.
In addition to the current production location in Oirschot, it was recently decided to temporarily produce new linear motors in Eindhoven (flight forum). For both locations we are looking for a logistics employee(s). In time, these activities will be merged again at 1 location
- A logistics employee is responsible for the physical material flow to the various work centers in Oirschot & Eindhoven, including the administrative tasks that go with it.
- In addition, you are responsible for stock management, replenishing kanban stocks and solving problems with materials during production.
- Responsible as a team for accurate inventory management (physical & administrative).
- Take an active role during the daily management meetings within production.
- Preparing orders, receiving material from warehouse and production and booking and processing all necessary actions.
- Escalate through the right channels if problems threaten to arise.
- Good communication with colleagues within the logistics department, the other Motion work centers and colleagues in other buildings.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Working in a multicultural company.
- Good working conditions.
- Good secondary conditions.
- A very good salary in dayshift.
- Minimum MBO level.
- Relevant experience in a high-tech production environment.
- Experience with logistics processes.
- Good knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems.
- Basic excel knowledge.
- Assertive and pro-active.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Takes ownership and dares to make decisions.
- Flexible and sense of duty.
- Able to set priorities.