Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
In the position of the Circular Engineering Reliability Engineer you take the responsibility for exploring and initiating re-use and waste reduction opportunities, based on practical and fact based analysis.
Your role is balanced between tool, process & training development and execution of reliability assessment work.
You will work together with your colleagues from re-use means & methods and with the FC’s reuse projects.
You collect information, learnings and best practices and formulate them into the D&E re-use way of working. You participate in embedding the new way of working into the existing ASML process landscape.
You perform reliability assessments in the reuse projects and support the FC’s with the reuse way of working.
You create reuse related tools, guidelines and training material for D&E.
You explain and give training to reuse teams on the way of working and related tools.
You collect learnings from the reuse activities and formulate them into guidelines and lessons learnt.
Your effort is equally distributed over tool development, process definition and project execution work.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to join as Engineering Professional and to combine challenging assignments with extensive application and career guidance. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive salary according to the standards of our clients
- 25 holidays per year and the option to buy more holidays
- Good pension scheme according to STIPP
- Every hour of overtime will be compensated
- Open and transparent communication with your personal consultant
- Dutch classes
- Personal career coaching from our occupational psychologists
- Broad technical and softs skills training opportunities
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- PHD degree in Technical Engineering.
- Experience with reliability methods; Weibull, Six Sigma, Root Cause Analysis
- Experience in product design (development) in a complex technical multi-disciplinary (high-tech) environment.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Analytical skills and pragmatic working attitude.
- Ability to excel in creative design and flawless execution of parts/(sub)modules.
- Show ownership in a broader sense. Drive your small part in a big change for the future.
- Think broad, learn fast, take responsibility, act decisive and show critical sense.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Multi-disciplinary skills with focus on mechanical development.
- Capable in dealing with resistance and influencing without power.
- Self-assured, capable of convincing people.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Flexible and open mindset, anticipating on a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Eager to drive his/her own development.
- Fluent in English.