Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
As an Six Sigma Black Belt you will solve complex technical defects, reduce risks, set direction and lead the way to breakthrough improvements in product and process quality.
Six Sigma Black Belts are change agents for process and quality improvement. They are responsible for deploying and embedding quality concepts and continuous improvement tools across our business. They solve complex technical defects, reduce risk, set direction and lead the way to breakthrough improvements in product and process quality.
Your work is diverse and includes:
Apply Six Sigma and Structured Problem Solving Methods to improve process capability and eliminate complex defects
Provide analysis and feedback to senior management on project activities, improvements, and savings
Lead cross-functional teams
Transfer best practices, Six Sigma techniques, procedures and tools to cross-functional teams
The department Vehicle Quality & Reliability is responsible to achieve and maintain Quality, Reliability, and Safety. Further we set our goal for achieving ISO 26262 and ASPICE Level 2. The department has three groups; Quality Management Systems, Six Sigma, and Reliability. For the Quality group we have an open position for an Black Belt Six Sigma.
The Vehicle Quality group consists eight enthusiastic professionals.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 free to spend holidays per year
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization
- Travel expense reimbursement or leased vehicle
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
As an Six Sigma Black Belt you have a Bachelor degree in a Technical direction or equivalent and 5+ years of work experience, preferably in the Automotive industry. Also you have excellent Interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
In addition you:
- Are experienced in quality methods and tools like 6 Sigma, 5 Why’s analysis, Kaizen, brainstorming sessions, problem solving techniques, FMEA, 8D, Ishikawa diagrams
- Understand structured product development processes
- Are able to learn and use new processes and techniques and resourcefully solve complex technical issues
- Have the willingness to grow continuously, both personally and professionally and have a strong results orientation
- Pre: Dutch and English language, both orally and in writing
- Pre: Have a Six Sigma Black Belt Certification