Marketing & Communication
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
About this vacancy
For our client Philips in Amsterdam, YER is looking for a Topic Expert Media Analytics. It's a full-time, temporary assignment, starting at 23-01-2023 and lasting until 31-12-2023.
Philips Domestic Appliances’ purpose is simple yet powerful: helping people to turn their houses into homes. Through meaningful innovation, we improve the lives of people, helping them to lead healthier and happier lives every day. We are looking for a highly motivated, progressive thinker who works with a growth mindset. If you love innovation, challenges and fast-paced ideation, this role may be for you.
You have the opportunity to:
- Be at the forefront of transforming global (brand) strategy and bring our products into every household globally
- Champion innovation and define the roadmap of flagship products to drive profitable business growth
- Lead with Head, Heart and Hands to help turn houses into homes
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Drive global Media analytics across Philips Domestic Appliances Portfolio:
- Drive competitive intelligence & analysis of media spend and share of voice and distill actionable insights and recommendations
- Support management decisions around media investments and planning, budget allocations and deliver seasonal budgeting recommendations.
- Lead media campaigns optimization in close collaboration with Campaign Analysts and Marketing Effectiveness Insight Squad.
- Promote best-practices and drive media effectiveness across channels;
- Manage existing measurement tools and support on further developments, ensuring consistent and effective measurement frameworks.
- Leverage on the broader Commercial Insights & Analytics team expertise to deepen impact of insight delivery.
- Act as a sparring partner toward the global Marketing team and Media team.
- Manage relevant data vendors.
You are part of:
The Commercial Insights & Analytics team, a global team in the heart of the commercial organization working in close collaboration with marketing, business and commercial Excellence functions.
As we value diversity, we have a multi-functional and diverse team, with different points of view, different ways of thinking and new capabilities to strengthen.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer
To succeed in this role, you should have the following qualifications and experience:
- 7+ Years’ experience in Analytics
- Minimum BSc (or local equivalent) education
- Subject matter expert on Media Analytics
- Passionate about data and analytics
- Proficient in Excel or other data analytics tools
- Analytic and strategic thinking skills, with ability to digest complex information and make data-driven decisions.
- Dynamic and agile: Ability to think in a creative and strategic way but be adept at delivering operationally to ensure tasks are followed through to completion. Ability to work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- Fluent in English