Secondment via YER, Secondment with contracting
About this vacancy
For world’s leading multi-technology tier 1 aerospace supplier we are recruiting a Commercial Support Officer IPT.
As a commercial support officer IPT you support the day to day Commercial operation of the Boeing Commercial Aircrafts business. We are looking for 1 FTE. Desired start date is Feb 1st 2023. You will be responsible for the administration and activities associated with customer enquiries, order receipt and management though to invoice clearance and overdue debt reduction. This position is based in Hoogerheide and will be moved to Papendrecht in the future.
- You process and support the company order book to reflect the customer purchase order requirements in a timely and professional manner.
- You facilitate the invoicing process and be responsible for overdue debt clearance (including direct liaison and management of overdue debt resolution with customers.
- You execute the agreed actions for improvements/ recoveries on claims and disputes including actions to align customer scorecards, in close collaboration with the responsible disciplines.
- You coordinate commercial communication to and from internal and external customers.
- You have the ability to integrate with internal processes and departments to highlight commercial issues to the program.
- You support the interface with the business to highlight contractual obligations to its customers in order to avoid breach of such obligations.
- You support customer / change negotiations and implementation including analysis of data and pricing.
- You establish and control robust document management in the IPT and towards/ from the customer.
Our client is the world’s leading multi-technology tier 1 aerospace supplier. With 38 manufacturing locations in 12 countries, they serve over 90% of the world’s aircraft and engine manufacturers. They design and manufacture innovative smart aerospace systems and components. Their technologies are used in aircraft ranging from the most used single aisle aircraft and the largest passenger planes in the world to business jets and the world’s advanced 5th generation fighter aircraft.
What we offer:
An innovative and international environment working in a High Tech organization with a rich history in the field of aircraft manufacturing. Within our client you get all the space you need to build your career and personal development. We also offer:
- A competitive salary based on knowledge and experience.
- Many changes to build your career and personal development.
- Besides a good salary we also have nice fringe benefits such as 27 annual leave days and 13 ADV days per year. Plus travel allowance if you have to drive more than 10 km.
- You are good in Literacy and numeracy and have an eye for details
- You are an excellent communicator who is, result driven and customer oriented.
- You work at a MBO level.
- You are a pragmatic problem solver who likes to work with deadlines.
- You have a good verbal and written knowledge of the English language.