Secondment via YER
Engineering, IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
Are problem solving, teamwork and analytical thinking your preferences in a job? Are you skilled in programming in C# on a .NET platform? Then this might be the job for you!
As a software developer in this position, you work together with a team to book results and build software and software drivers for new lab equipment. Your main focus will be in the back-end development, a small part of front-end is also involved.
Other tasks that are included in this position are:
- Development in .NET software
- Realize and include software architecture within working builds
- Writing documentation and making reports
- Testing the software
- Taking on an advising role in multidisciplinary project teams
- Attend product risk assessments
- Support the production team whenever there are software related problems
- If necessary you will attend congresses or have to go visit clients
The client we are searching for is a company that operates worldwide in building medical equipment. The office where you will work is based in Emmen.
You will start your job in the Research & Development team. This team is split up in three subteams; a mechanical, an electronics & software and an analytical team. These teams work in multidisciplinary teams under supervision of a project manager. The development of new products is mostly for (h)HPLC systems, such as front-end for MS systems.
- You will get to work in an open work environment
- There will be room for personal and professional growth
- A salary that depends on your experience and skills
- Travel expenses will be (partially) compensated
- A temporary contract with us for a year, after that there is a possibility to go over to the client
We are looking for a candidate that has great analytical skills, likes teamwork and has good communication skills. We are also looking for someone who;
- Has a bachelor degree in IT
- Has experience in programming in C#
Do you have experience in Git, building desktop applications and/or CI/CD tooling, that will definitely help you in this position.