Quality & Safety
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Together with a team of professionals you, as an Engineer, analyze, identify and drive towards the best end-to-end decisions of Replaceable Parts Definition, Reliability Growth and Root Cause Identification over the lifecycle of replaceable/service parts.
You strive for quality by using your knowledge in quality management, analytical thinking, professional network and excellent people skills.
- preventing issue re-occurrence;
- finding underlying root causes;
- identifying solutions and ensuring solution implementation;
- driving sectors to implement structural improvements;
- identifying and embedding cross sector learnings.
As an engineer you will be responsible for the following:
- Analyzing quality performance of the Replaceable Parts and execute failure analysis by using correct methodology to identify root cause of failures;
- Continuously drive and embed improvements in the decision processes over the total lifecycle of replaceable/service parts to optimize the balance of costs versus availability;
- Align with development project leaders which parts need improvements and secure high quality analysis and improvement actions;
- Interact with internal customers like Customer Support, Supply Chain, Quality, Logistics and Manufacturing.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to join as Engineering Professional and to combine challenging assignments with extensive application and career guidance. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive salary according to the standards of our clients
- 25 holidays per year and the option to buy more holidays
- Good pension scheme according to STIPP
- Every hour of overtime will be compensated
- Open and transparent communication with your personal consultant
- Dutch classes
- Personal career coaching from our occupational psychologists
- Broad technical and softs skills training opportunities
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
Bachelor or Master technical degree.
- We are looking for people who:
- Have the mindset of finding root cause of a failure no matter what is required;
- Have at least 3 years of relevant work experience;
- Have a high focus for quality and continuous improvement, experience with problem solving techniques;
- Reliability engineering knowledge;
- Experience with statistics and/or statistical engineering;
- Have broad scope covering design aspects, qualification, manufacturing, logistics and service;
- Have a basic commercial understanding of how to deal with customers and suppliers;
- Preferably have experience with ASML products.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Result driven, find the root cause;
- Excellent quantitative and non-quantitative data and information analysis skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Good verbal skills, phrasing first time right is important;
- Self-starter, entrepreneur, showing lots of initiative;
- An agile way of working that in necessary in complex organizations;
- Being able to work under time pressure;
- Work pleasantly with people with differing backgrounds and cultures.