Quality & Safety
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
ASML is constantly pushing the limits of technology into areas where nobody has gone before.
Within ASML, the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification and the design of ASML products. The department Defectivity, within Machine Conditioning cluster, is responsible for creating the perfect environment for the reticle, wafer and optical column, part of the EUV path in vacuum. DGL-m (dynamic gas lock membrane) is a highly advanced thin film technology, located between the optical column and the wafer (stage) and is one of the challenging projects that demands excellent collaboration between supplier and the design experts from ASML to get the required quality and, therefore, close supplier quality interface within the D&E project team.
- Integral part of the module development project within D&E project team, interfacing with project leaders, design engineers, architects, logistics, procurement, suppliers (1 and n-tiers) and partners.
- Use of technical knowledge and interest in competences such as thin film technology, chemistry, materials science, process engineering.
You could be a good match for this role if you:
- Take the lead in organizing the full way of working around supplier parts quality:
- qualification, process, problem solving, organizational alignment.
- Are a team player with strong communication skills, especially when it comes to building a solid network within ASML and externally.
- Use the technical knowledge to address the job technical requirements but also to engage stakeholders and broaden the network.
- Secure that technology expertise of ASML and supplier are in-line by educating and sharing knowledge with the supplier.
- Ensure that not only parts quality, but also manufacturability and serviceability aspects are covered in the design phase.
- Document the D&E project collaboration, including supplier and ASML responsibilities and roles via a Statement of Work (SoW).
- New product introduction (NPI) and supplier development.
- Deliverables that secure Supplier Parts Quality in ASML product generation process, such as:
- Acceptance of the design and/or specification by the supplier.
- Parts qualification process.
- Process flow and process FMEA.
- Define and maintain supplier interface processes, such as:
- Problem solving.
- Qualification deviation.
- Configuration & change management, statistical process control.
- Supplier related ASML factory disturbances.
- Contribute to supplier development to improve operational excellence by driving execution of existing agreements, improvement actions, and participation in supplier audits.
- Support suppliers in defining defectivity strategies for products, including cleanliness and verification methods.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to join as Engineering Professional and to combine challenging assignments with extensive application and career guidance. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive salary according to the standards of our clients
- 25 holidays per year and the option to buy more holidays
- Good pension scheme according to STIPP
- Every hour of overtime will be compensated
- Open and transparent communication with your personal consultant
- Dutch classes
- Personal career coaching from our occupational psychologists
- Broad technical and soft skills training opportunities
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
MSc degree in Materials Science, Mechanical Engineering, Applied Physics, Chemical Engineering or a closely related field of study. Having a green or black belt certificate is a pre.
- 5 years or more experience in high tech industry with focus of supplier quality management.
- Theoretical and practical experience in thin film technologies.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to switch between complex technical concepts to high-level conclusions.