Secondment via YER, Secondment with contracting
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
As Azure DevOps (CI/CD) Engineer you will be a member of the System Team located in Eindhoven. Your focus will be on CI/CD pipeline automation using Microsoft Azure DevOps, PowerShell scripts and other tools.
As a System Team we want to have team members that have excellent technical, communication, coaching and influencing skills so that we can effectively help the development teams to adopt and improve their CI/CD pipeline capabilities.
You will be working with Agile (mainly Scrum) development teams in an international organization that is moving towards DevOps and SAFe.
- Setup, maintain, extend, and improve the toolchain that supports the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Establish/improve, introduce, monitor, and report on CI/CD usage and health, processes, standards, guidelines, and recommended practices
- Assist Agile development teams to gain technical excellence
- You will be based in the office in Eindhoven (1-2 day/week in the office, remainder can be remote)
Our client is a global vendor finance company. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, our client provides asset-based financial solutions in the Agriculture, Food, Healthcare, Clean Technology, Construction, Transportation, Industrial, Office Equipment and Technology industries. Our client partners with equipment manufacturers, dealers and distributors in more than 30 countries to support their distribution channels and help grow their businesses. Our client combines customer focus with deep industry knowledge to deliver sustainable solutions for the complete asset life cycle, including commercial finance, retail finance and used equipment finance.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Excellent Remuneration (depending on level of expertise)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network/assignments with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients; ASML, Philips, NXP, KLM, Rabobank, Siemens, MSD, Canon etc.
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Knowledge and skills to support the above
- Expert knowledge and experience with
- Modern development methodologies, such as Scrum, CI/CD, DevOps, etc (bonus: SAFe)
- Microsoft Azure DevOps (or VSTS), at least 2 years hands-on experience
- Other tools like SonarCloud, test automation tools etc (bonus: Jira, Maven, Jenkins, containers, HPQC/ALM)
- Automation with PowerShell, tool integration, API calls, reporting/Power BI (dashboarding)