Secondment with contracting
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
As Senior Java DevOps Engineer within our tribe you can deliver the new services fast, customize them to each customer’s needs and deliver them to our customers using the best fit Development, Test and CI/CD technologies that will aid you in this task. You design and advise on technical IT solutions. You work closely with other developers and ensure good code quality. You are responsible for the development, maintenance, and management of various applications.
The application which you will be working with ensures that the network is configured fully automatically based on a generic service model. We are looking for an experienced/senior Java DevOps Engineer.
You will be part of a group of enthusiastic go-getters who are responsible for the continuity and innovations as to real-time E2E connectivity to ensure the availability of all services to the customers. We are the linking pin between Technical Infrastructure and IT and want to make life easier for our stakeholders in their way of working. Within our tribe we work within an agile environment. You will be working within a selforganizing DevOps team (approx. 7 – 9 members) in which you are working on the transition towards new technology, automation, and virtualization. No problem is unsolvable, and every solution is thinkable due to the knowledge you have been gathering over the years. You will be working with colleagues from all over the world.
The company is the digitalization of the Netherlands, now and in the future. They work on challenging projects using the latest technology.
YER IT offers you the opportunity to get started as a Professional and combine challenging assignments with comprehensive application and career guidance. The following conditions apply:
- Appealing (fixed) salary, depending on knowledge and experience
- 25 vacations per year (excluding national vacations) and 8,33% vacation allowance
- Fixed or indefinite contract with a financially healthy organization
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Good pension scheme
- Extra hours scheme: payment in salary or time for time
- Attention to work-life balance
- Open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk for all your practical questions
- You love to work with colleagues all over the world in a multidisciplinary and multicultural working environment.
- You are a team player and bring with you humor and a knowledge sharing attitude.
- You have a passion to coach your team members to deliver high quality software.
- Enjoy working in an 24/7 working environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, knowledge of Dutch language is a pre.
- Java knowledge is a must have.
- Technical Bachelor or Master’s degree (Computer Science, Software engineering or equivalent).
- At least 5 years of recent experience with Java. Experience with front-end development experience (Angular) is a plus.
- Micro-service architecture & design knowledge.
- You have knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming with full understanding of object-oriented principles, data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.