Secondment via YER, Secondment with contracting
Banking & Insurance, IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
Together with your squad you are responsible for changing and running the Pega solutions using the latest technologies. This requires a specific and challenging mind-set, the ability and willingness to have responsibility for the full development process, from requirements to the (continuous) delivery pipeline, up to running in the production environment. You do not only focus on realizing business requirements but also take operational and continuous delivery requirements into account, such as security, maintainability and test automation.
With each other:
- Their squads are a mix of business and IT colleagues and together they create cool stuff! Because development is our passion. We share and learn every single day. Form each other, from you!
- Collaboration is at the heart of everything they do. Their squads brings talented people together to provide the best solutions for their customers and local bank colleagues. They have a natural drive and focus on what they do.
- With the team, they make mistakes as well. Their environment allows that so they can learn from each other and grow as a team.
Redefining Business Lending services for the digital era and being part of the largest Tribe within our client's company, Tribe Business Lending.
The company serves 7.1 million clients globally and owns more than 40% of the corporate lending market in the Netherlands and in this landscape the Area Loan Servicing within their Tribe is responsible for all activities that are carried out after sales and relate to providing services such as changing, managing or terminating the agreement. You can help them with providing the best services to their customers by joining one of their DevOps squads as a Java Software Engineer.
YER IT offers you the possibility to become employed as Software Engineer Pega C and an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER IT or our client.
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 holidays per year (excl. national bank holidays) and 8,33% holiday allowance
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organisation
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
Within Business Lending we value integrity, customer focus, an ‘improvement and embracing change’ mind-set and openness. In addition it is important that you are a team player, have leadership skills and recognise yourself in the checklist below:
- University Level education (bachelor or master)
- At least 3 years working experience with Pega development (CSSA certified)
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery and tooling
- Fluent in English (verbally and in writing)
- Strong skillset in Pega, Java, REST / SOAP API
- Experience with agile software development / testing using scrum methodology
- Basic full stack skills, e.g. linux, sql, mq, https, etc.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle including design, configuration, testing, debugging, implementation, and support of large-scale, business-centric and process-based applications.
- Knowledge of test tooling, e.g. PegaUnit testen, API testen, cucumber, selenium
- Experience in a complex enterprise environment
- Experience with Splunk, Azure DevOps
- Preferable experience in Business Lending Environment"