Secondment via YER, Secondment with contracting
About this vacancy
The international industrial technology group specializes in machinery and plants as well as advanced process technology, components and comprehensive services. A major focus is on continuously enhancing the sustainability and efficiency of customers’ production processes.
- The company is looking for people who are located in the Netherlands or Belgium already -
What your daily tasks include:
- As a PLC Software Engineer you are responsible for the design and realization of the software for the single machines and complete production lines;
- The Software Engineer will report to the Head of Machine Software Food Processing & Packaging;
- You will be developing and programming software on your own and as part of a team depending on the size of the project;
- You will be developing customer specific applications and also install these globally at the customers;
- You will be training customers on the machines and software applications;
- You will be translating customer requests to workable software solutions.
The organization is one of the world’s largest systems suppliers for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical sectors.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to join as Engineering Professional and to combine challenging assignments with extensive application and career guidance. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive salary according to the standards of our clients
- 25 holidays per year and the option to buy more holidays
- A temporary or permanent contract with YER
- The possibility to join (y)our client directly after one year
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme according to STIPP
- Every hour of overtime will be compensated
- Open and transparent communication with your personal consultant
- Free Dutch classes
- Personal career coaching from our occupational psychologists
- Broad technical and softs skills training opportunities
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
What we expect from you:
- You completed a Bachelor degree or equivalent with relevant experience within similar function and international business environment;
- You have knowledge/experience with IEC 61131-3 and Structured Text is a must;
- You have experience with B&R PLC’s and C# is nice to have.
- You are self-supportive –result driven –team player;
- You will travel the world to install the customer specific applications (this will be 10-20% of your time)
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written. Dutch is a pre.