Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
The Reliability Engineer is responsible for supporting the business achieving the targets for Reliability, Durability, and Repair & Maintenance.
- Defining realistic Project Reliability, Durability and Repair & Maintenance targets.
- Assigning Reliability targets to subsystems and components.
- Drawing up and agreeing on a Project Reliability Plan.
- Supporting the Design Engineers in the application of Reliability Engineering related Design For Six Sigma Tools.
- Reporting the Reliability status and progress of a project.
- Measuring and predicting the Reliability during and at the end of a project, including proposing possible corrective activities.
- Identifying and implementing continuous improvement activities for Reliability Engineering processes.
DAF Trucks N.V. is a technology company and the leading manufacturer of commercial vehicles in Europe. DAF is a wholly owned subsidiary of PACCAR Inc, a world leader in the design and manufacture of light, medium and heavy commercial vehicles. PACCAR also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, is active in financial services and information technology, and distributes truck parts as part of its core business.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client DAF Trucks. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 holidays per year (excl. national bank holidays) and 8,33% holiday allowance
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organisation
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- Bachelor degree in Engineering of equivalent.
- Six Sigma DFSS or Green Belt or Black Belt Training.
- 5+ years’ work experience in automotive or commercial vehicle systems
- Six Sigma DFSS or Green Belt or Black Belt Certification.
- Knowledge of DFSS tools including DFMEA, RVP, FTA, Weibull Analysis, Crow-AMSAA MTBF, etc.).
- Knowledge of ISO26262 and ASPICE.
- Experience in agile work environments.
- Experience with structured product development processes.