Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
Global Connectivity is the team that designs, builds and operates the core network infrastructure. This is a diverse mix with over a hundred network professionals in different levels of seniority that support the network infrastructure and the related components. In the current evolution they are transforming into a state of the art network capability and are looking for the right talent to help in the journey.
- Ensuring the stable and reliable operation of the Global Connectivity IT infrastructure
- Implementing and maintaining automated unit and integration testing, supported by a fully automated; continuous build / continuous deployment (CI/CD);
- With a group of dedicated internal and external staff you will help in building up a service that troubleshoots complicated and complex problems for IT customers.
- Standardize and document development and deployment operations and methods
- Develop and promote automation methodologies to drive continuous delivery and integration
- Working with the product owner and product manager to understand and design (high-level) features (stories).
- Provide project support and guidance for Lifecycle management of Palo Alto firewalls
Our client is an international semicon manufacturing company.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Excellent Remuneration (depending on level of expertise)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network/assignments with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients; ASML, Philips, NXP, KLM, Rabobank, Siemens, MSD, Canon etc.
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Note: Freelance/ZZP candidates are welcome to apply
- Ability to solve seemingly ambiguous problems by applying a structured problem solving analysis
- Expert level engineering knowledge (minimum 5 years) with designing, implementing and troubleshooting Palo Alto firewall
- Expert level engineering knowledge (minimum 5 years) of using Palo Alto central management platform Panorama
- Experience with deploying Palo Alto firewalls in AWS and/or Azure cloud datacenters.
- Experience with Prisma Access
- Ability to evaluate connectivity products and offer IT network solutions in line with security guidelines:
- Common IT network Security knowledge (Firewalls / 802.1x)
- Common IT WAN/LAN experience (Cisco LAN and Datacenter LAN)
- Common IT DDIN (DNS/DHCP/NTP)
- Common network tooling understanding
Collaborative team player, passionate about technology – Tech-Savvy
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, you think anything is possible using the right mixture of people, mindset and hi-tech tools and have the tenacity to accomplish it.
- Constant desire to improve the status quo, to learn about and discover new things.
- Structured, analytical and logical mindset.