Secondment via YER
Engineering, (Petro)Chemical, Construction, Energy, Gas, Water
About this vacancy
Are you looking for a role as a Manager Projects within a department with a good atmosphere and very skilled colleagues? Are you equipped with the competences to arrange project teams in complex engineering projects? Then this could be the position for you!
As manager of the Projects department, you are responsible for a team of Project Managers handling projects with a scope of 50 million - 150 million. Motivating people and getting the best out of them is your passion, you are good at that. You allow the department to perform optimally under your supervision. You work closely with the other departments such as project support, engineering, purchasing and consultancy. Your activities include:
- Daily management and coaching of your regional team, consisting of approximately 15 people, from junior to senior project managers
- Your focus and vision on developing yourself and the entire team
- You stand for the quality of your employees and know how you can help them to develop them further, whereby job satisfaction is paramount
- You want your department to excel in order to make the challenging engineering projects a success, and you strive for a high degree of quality
- You are professionally well aware of Project Management principles
- Together with the other management members, you contribute to the vision and strategy of the department and the region
- Due to the new technological projects in the various markets, you and your team are challenged, and you think along at all levels
- You will also report directly to the Director of Projects
The leading engineering and consultancy firm for creating a future-proof industry. Their industrial customers are faced with the challenge of becoming more sustainable by looking for alternative energy sources, closing the raw material cycle and minimizing the impact on the environment. How does this translate into concrete solutions? This company ensures that their customers can realize their ambitions by applying innovative techniques and digitization.
- A varied, independent and challenging job at a growing international organization.
- A monthly gross salary of €5,500 to €6,900 based on a full-time 40-hour working week, depending on your knowledge and experience
- Contract for a year with the possibility of a permanent contract
- A safe and inspiring working environment where you can work comfortably and develop yourself.
- The possibility for a long-term collaboration.
In addition to the ambition to bring great projects to a successful conclusion, you are above all someone who knows how to build a team, motivate and monitor quality. Your technical baggage or affinity is sufficient to provide substantive leadership to this department.
- You have at least a completed technical or business Bachelor/Master
- You have experience as a project manager and are professionally aware of Project Management principles
- You communicate easily at different levels, and you know how to get others excited
- You have extensive managerial experience in a comparable (technical) environment