Secondment via YER
Food, Feed, Pharma
About this vacancy
For Amgen in Breda, we are looking for an (Senior) Associate Contracts & Pricing (full-time).
The Contracts & Pricing Team provides worldwide support (except the U.S.) for all Contract & Pricing related matters. enquires and tooling. As a (Senior) Associate Contracts & Pricing you will ensure that the correct prices are applied on orders (according to signed contracts) and that contractual rebates are paid to customers on time. You will support our internal customers (affiliates) and work together with many different departments (like IT, Customer Service, Supply Chain, Finance and Accounting). Other activities include participating in projects and identifying and implementing process improvements.
Amgen is one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. Amgen is a values-based company, deeply rooted in science and innovation, to transform new ideas and discoveries into medicines for patients with serious illnesses.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two years of related working experience (types of experience include Contract and Pricing operations, sales operations, Finance and/or Business Operations)
- Analytical skills
- Fluent in English
- Strong skills using MS Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Some functional experience in pricing and global contracts and pricing system platforms
- SAP system knowledge and experience
- Experience in working across various cultures
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented and compliance focused
- Strong time management skills
- No 9 to 5 mentality