Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
We are looking for the department Mechanical Engineering for a HVAC Specialist.
A challenging and responsible position where you work on the best superyachts in the world.
As an HVAC Specialist (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) your primary task is to design the HVAC system within the project. You are able to make a cooling load calculation, divide AC spaces and set up the basic routing of the ducts. Calculation skills such as resistance and airspeed calculations are an important part of this. You also support and transfer your knowledge to colleagues in the department. You contribute to professional development and high-quality execution of the work.
You frequently consult with the Mechanical Project Engineer and colleagues from other disciplines for the projects (construction numbers) you are working on. Together you report progress to the Project Manager Design and for quality and standards you report hierarchically to the Manager Exterior, Interior & Mechanical Engineering.
A famous design and engineering office in custom superyachts.
- Good employment salary conditions;
- 13th month;
- a non-contributory pension;
- 24 vacation days + 13 ADV days (classification based on experience and employability).
- At least Bachelor work and thinking level and a completed technical education;
- Highly experienced in the field of HVAC and knowledge of other mechanical systems and installations on board ships;
- Able to work independently and methodically;
- Is result-oriented, quality-conscious and proactive;
- Knowledge of 3D design software;
- Good social and communication skills;
- Excellent command of the Dutch or English language.