Contract with Client
Finance, IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
For our client's office in Rotterdam, we are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and Microsoft 365 experienced person to join SMT Shipping's team. You have the passion to increase productivity and like to enable others in the organization to work smarter. In addition, you have the right organizational sensitivity so that you always know how to inform stakeholders in the right way.
You are smart, analytical and creative. You are a good listener and have the ability to advice and convince your stakeholders. You like to develop yourself and share your knowledge in the organization. You have the passion to increase productivity and like to enable others in the organization to work smarter. In addition, you have the right organizational sensitivity so that you always know how to inform stakeholders in the right way.
As Microsoft 365 Functional Lead you are the point of contact for questions about Office 365. Teams? Share point? You do not hesitate and with your communication skills you know exactly how you can best advice and support end users. You will be responsible for setting up SharePoint and intranet environments, further expanding and creating Teams environments and developing apps (using Logic Apps/Power Apps) is also possible. You will be a vital part of rolling out Microsoft 365 in SMT Shipping and increase the adoption by proving training and guidance. You will partner with (and are backup for) the Functional Manager of Microsoft Dynamics Finance and Operations You are also involved in setting up, linking and maintaining applications and integrate this with Azure in case they are related to Microsoft 365.
SMT is an industrial shipping group, established in 1990. SMT is a ship owner as well as a full-service ship management company, operating a considerable fleet of ca 60 vessels, organised over 5 main shipping groups. SMT is characterised by its entrepreneurial spirit, innovative strength and direct and open communication lines. A dynamic, expanding shipping company with vessels trading worldwide and offices in Cyprus, Poland, USA, Norway, UK and The Netherlands.
SMT Shipping offers to be part of a team of international Business Optimization and Projects-professionals in a winning multi-national shipping company that continuously positions itself for the future, by becoming more data-driven, digitalized and ESG-conscious while keeping the core craftmanship that brought us success in the first place.
You will work in a dynamic working environment with an informal, pleasant atmosphere. The company operates internationally with over 170+ offices employees. You will be based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands but will also sometimes visit our other office locations in Cyprus, Poland, UK, USA and others.
- A good salary, depending on your seniority
- 25 vacation days
- Bonus scheme
- Possibility of flexible working hours
- Travel allowance
- You have a master's degree (preferably in the IT domain)
- At least 3 years of work experience in a similar position
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft 365, Teams, SharePoint, Viva, Power Platform, Power BI, etc. Certification is an advantage
- Experience with low-code through, for example, Power Apps or Logic Apps is an advantage
- Willingness to expand your knowledge in other platforms such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Experience in drawing up a functional design and project, migration and/or change plans
- You function independently within a project in a structured manner
- You translate customer demand into a practical and user-friendly solution
- Excellent communication skills and customer and service orientation
- Achieving your targets by having flexibility to sometimes accept to lose a smaller battle, but never the larger war