Contract with Client
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
The role of IT manager is aimed to ensure that the transition into the new Oracle ERP system will roll out efficiently throughout the organization. From your field of expertise, you are able to translate the business IT needs into the IT landscape and contribute to the IT strategy. Are you an experienced IT professional who is knowledgeable about Oracle Fusion Cloud solutions and looking to pioneer in your field of expertise whilst thriving in an international role?
You are responsible for the IT solutions that support the EMEA services solutions business development. Your main goal is to plan and design the structuring of technology that supports the business IT requirements. By providing expertise and guidance you will contribute to the implementation and maintenance of the new ERP system. You will be communicating the system requirements to the software development teams and ensure the tech solutions are delivered within the set time frame and budget.
In this role your tasks will be focused 50% on the transition and maintenance of the Oracle Cloud ERP system, 30% on project management and communicating with internal and external stakeholders, 20% focus on leadership. You will be reporting directly to the Acer CFO EMEA and work closely together with the CEO VP for Enfinitec and IT departments.
- Take the lead in driving change and new initiatives regarding the IT landscape;
- Oversee the assigned programs and provide guidance to team members;
- Stay in control regarding the development and maintenance of solutions;
- Follow up on the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure;
- Are responsible for the collaboration framework;
- Act as a problem solver and address technical issues by delegating or taking hands-on action.
Enfinitec is part of Acer, one of the world’s top ICT companies. Enfinitec aims to provide the best possible service solutions for their business partners. With eight repair centers and more than 400 partners across EMEA the company offers world class repair and refurbishment services. The fully integrated multi-services expertise focusses on IT products, Appliances, Robotics and E-mobility. Being part of Enfinitec means you will play a vital role in creating sustainable ecosystems and contribute to new possibilities for consumers and businesses alike.
Enfinitec is offering you the opportunity to further shape the IT landscape and contribute to the business success in EMEA region. You will receive a competitive salary (120-150k) matching your experience, as well as additional employee benefits, including 25 holidays, pension plan, travel reimbursement, hybrid working opportunities and a sustainable personal employability budget.
You are an experienced IT professional who will contribute expertise in the field of ORACLE implementations, hands-on experience with software development and system administration. You have an excellent understanding of strategic IT solutions and understand what it takes to drive change in an organization and how to guide your team members in the process.
Further requirements are:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in information technology, information management or equivalent;
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the field of system analysis, software development, implementation of Oracle Cloud (Fusion) solutions;
- Experienced with Cloud technologies and various operating systems and databases;
- Excellent communication, analytical, organizational and leadership skills;
- Excellent command of the English language, Dutch is optional.