Secondment via YER
HR, Finance, IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
To ensure that an effective Global infrastructure (system, process flows) is available, supporting the activities of the Global Value Stream, the Global P&O HUB (HRSS) GSC as well as the business stakeholders.
- Co-create and drive the Global P&O HUB (HRSS) TR services and technology roadmap. Share findings and recommendations to the Global Value Stream to support future developments. Serve as a SPOC to the Global Value Stream Total Rewards.
- Drive the transition towards a human-centric P&O function, by advising and supporting the building blocks of the P&O function (value streams, people solutions team and Global P&O hub) on how to (re)design solutions, processes. Investigate and recommend methods to update, simplify and enhance TR processes, procedures and technologies and initiates improvements related TR system modules and services.
- Coordinate changes for the Regional Service Delivery team, collaborating with the Regional People Success Managers.
- Approve the HRSS global template and control change requests related to TR processes
- Manage the TR processes and TR applications, configurations and interfaces, coordinates technical resolutions:
- Manage the design and implementation of the Global P&O HUB (HRSS) assigned Global ACR process.
- Design, manage and implement other incentive, recognition and pay processes within the scope of Global P&O HUB (HRSS).
- Sees to it that all critical and tier 2 incidents in the Global P&O HUB (HRSS) TR scope, are dealt with efficiently and effectively within Service Level Agreements.
- Act as the Global specialist and liaison/coordinator to lead or support new TR projects, changes in TR processes and offerings of business solutions.
- Ensures communications related to TR on the P&O portal is up to date
- Challenge the status quo based on best practice research and expertise. Drives continuous improvements for total rewards practices and execution.
- Ensures adequate knowledge levels in the global Hub in the area of global total rewards processes and practices
- Responsible for, Analytics and Dashboard Management for amongst others:
- Process and compliance monitoring
- Compensation Data Validation (annually ahead of the ACR cycle but also ongoing throughout the year)
- Data gathering and reporting for specific (Global) purposes.
- Interact with a wide network of senior stakeholders across whole DSM. striving towards working cross-functionally and at maximum integration across the different building blocks of the P&O and broader organization to create a more streamlined and intuitive Employee Experience.
Royal DSM is a global, purpose-led company in Health, Nutrition & Bioscience, applying science to improve the health of people, animals and the planet. DSM’s purpose is to create brighter lives for all. DSM’s products and solutions address some of the world’s biggest challenges while simultaneously creating economic, environmental and societal value for all its stakeholders - customers, employees, shareholders, and society at large. DSM and its associated companies employ approximately 23,000 people around the world and deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion.
- Start; ASAP
- Period; 6 months
- FTE; 32-40 hours
- Preferred language; English (Dutch is nice)
- A bachelor or Master degree in HR, Business, Finance or MBA.
- 5+ years of relevant experience; knowledge of shared services environment and operations is desirable (including working with outsourcing partners).
- Extensive knowledge of the TR work field. Broader knowledge of HR policies, procedures and processes is an asset.
- Good understanding of HR technology developments. Knowledge of technical processes related to data flow, interface, etc. Experience in Success Factor or SAP management and processes.
- Experience in working in global, complex and changing environments.