Secondment via YER, Secondment with contracting
About this vacancy
Do you have a drive for sustaining systems? Interested in Electrical subjects of mechatronic systems? Engaged to deep dive in detailed designs to support the team in the performance of the systems? For our client in Eindhoven we are looking for a skilled Electrical Engineer.
In this position you will join our Sustaining Engineering team. Your colleagues in this department will be Engineers, Technical Support Specialists, Production and Development Support Engineers. As Electrical Engineer you will be having alignment with the Electrical department as well, where you have colleagues on lay-out and electronic design.
The sustaining team is part of R&D with more than 120 engineers supporting various disciplines (Mechanical, Electrical, Software, System and Process Engineering). Although our products and solutions are complex you will be personally influencing the results. We offer a friendly and innovative working environment, a variety of cross functional projects and opportunities for personal development.
Our client is a leading provider of semiconductor and electronic assembly solutions serving the global automotive, consumer, communications, computing and industrial markets. Founded in 1951, our client prides itself on establishing foundations for technological advancement - creating pioneering interconnect solutions that enable performance improvements, power efficiency, form-factor reductions and assembly excellence of current and next-generation semiconductor devices.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to join as Engineering Professional and to combine challenging assignments with extensive application and career guidance. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive salary according to the standards of our clients
- 25 holidays per year and the option to buy more holidays
- A temporary or permanent contract with YER
- The possibility to join (y)our client directly after one year
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme according to STIPP
- Every hour of overtime will be compensated
- Open and transparent communication with your personal consultant
- Free Dutch classes
- Personal career coaching from our occupational psychologists
- Broad technical and softs skills training opportunities
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- Create and initiate designs and make suggestions for improvement
- Do calculations and simulations
- Perform, evaluate and report on machine tests
- Align with colleagues and stakeholders on technical details
- Maintain contact and support purchasing and key suppliers
- Create and review TPD and provide documentation (including guidelines, standards, regulations)
- Secure the technical specifications
- Involvement in cost engineering projects
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or relevant experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience on Electrical topics and design
- Machine and production/manufacturing experience is a pre